2023年11月2日 星期四

That time I know my work, not BTX, not as clear. But I say to the Google+, a lot of the 90s cartoon.

So if I really say, its a home entertainment unit, Hank has...

Me and my brother watching a Hunger Game before all this things happened. The very little bit family time that time. And....if I were to be with Keanu, I will tell you if he is making the money, meaning they are stable, none of them will feel anyone's suffering.

I was not in any suffering much, because I don't lack, some people have the debts. So on that sense, I would feel this entire time, I was dragging somewhere for something, for somehow....literally speaking. I feel.

If people know don't lack, even including me, so let's say my income similar to them, a lot more comfertable,....the movies will mean to us, as a home entertainment on the weekend, I gone to Keanu's house. Not weekend, but one of those day, and he got the swimming pool and a bookstore. 

I live...at Hank's house. A literally I gone to Kryon's seminar twice, Dr. Gabriel and Bashar. Hank drove to the beach with the kid and me with Tina. We live right there. Then the initiated home...so those are the meditation I still join the local activities, my own my own world, not Keanu's....uhm. For the ranking, no. Definitely not. But I literally been to his house.

It just not step right next by door bell?!  Including 3 Art? that is your front desk receptionalist, she says, "Your agent." I have a 4 by 4 everyone hears. I should drop by? Where?

It must be the history someone owes, because Mona Lisa was stolen told a story online, its the property of the Italy or France, one of those. 




沒有留言:

張貼留言

目犍連的媽媽 Magallana's mother

目犍連的媽媽,清海她們有某種版本故事,我找亞洲的,Tiny 小世代 4.0 Hive 身高 ( height ) 誰?你們誰會法語 ( whom knew French ) 我不吃巧克力 非常清楚腦袋 照片可能是假的 The very very clear brain, the ...