2023年11月2日 星期四

All right, I hear enough with this.

Why don't you all moving in that....local court to which things you file, or if one day your President this kissing goodbye 2 direction with that Pang my brother, that they calling you with him informed. 

He knows I do not have any contact with any of you in 20 years, that President. uh...where is he from? The university like Ivy League those are the Capital in America, all around? You need to copy and paste....

The moment when you land ...



3:38


If they ask me, because I have no claim in there why that is a personal hurt. 

Dean is with Anna, Lee is with his gf, Anna red hair, and Tina beat me, that is on the police reports, and I was with Keanu, Simon got married. We move out of that portrait story from Sailor Moon a bit, I didn't know he is conditioned, or those painting, I can just disassociate with Keanu in the arbitrary court. Disassociate.....those situation was bad, the history hits the timeline like 1500 those time. 

Ola middle name is Anna too? She was with Mat, but they might already broke up, he is not a blonde. Prince Harry is in Lawsuit 275 to bankrupt, one of those claim, if were....none of us, me or Keanu can deal with that. 

Its not we intend to use the Silver Millennium story, the real scenario that time including part of that Flower Thousand Bones, I use those photo because I was told the sequence, I paste on it.

Saying hurt....well, its his life he knows what is real. 

My life, I know what is real. I don't need that Hollywood life, if I use BTX to claim, or he imagines or understands that.

At that time, its Keanu. (Simon got married with a kid)

Meaning he was participating for some times that time, and later. He has to work. I got to go home. I was not knowing the BTX beginning. I don't know if he knew that there was a Neo in it. 


====>   So let's say, that is me part, I left Buffalo, I gone to CA state. 

The rest of those initiate or the renting, none of that are relevant, they get old, they are the girls, they never say here they are, or what not things. We finished. There is no discussion over that. I return home, that is 7 years gone.


======>  So I may be able to claim after I ask, "I wish to tell you I might have some other life need to attend with this, not to make so much drama, or the hurting part to those UB. I am not hurting by them when I shut down the facebook. I have something to do. That was 2012 or 2013. I move to the second facebook might be 2008. I was not hurting in 2014, because I cannot see that in them. Not really. I remember I clearly tell Keanu them, not the UB. I forget about them until Kim's restaurant this SMTV 4th or the 5th anniversary all the guests I recognized, but that is 10 years ago. If I have a new life really going on, can I ask him, or he knows a group, and asking them, what I want to make a drama, or I can just ask you....should I make a drama, what is that?"


===> By the way, I write a certain thing might be you seeing them in the profolio, do you want me to re-write.....I know the implication so there is Heaven and on Earth, because this is the bliblical time, you can ask me to issue a statement. If you have a PC here, you give me 5 mins, I can just type it out right in front of you, I don't need to come back. 

Right here I can type it in the computer. You will have it.  As similar as you wish to see the draft, I can go home and re-modified that if you email it to me.


I can say though, I think there are a lot of the issues, they are hurting me with some of the disadvantage in life. There is a lot of things I claim, and there is not one thing I know for sure, but I think Dean's family upper 3 generation ago, might have a background. Right, I might have to ask the future bf, if he thinks these video I present to you at this time, or is there a reason to wait 20 years ago, are you gonna hit this 911?

Its the same things?

Because 2014, was not even close to 20 years saying 1 after 2000. I think they begins that 911 from 1980. 20 years time interval. I stay on line, its right at their file location.


====> I have a dilemma. Pang's mother, outside. They need to draw close to Buddhism, one of those hellish Babaji says, the Corporation interests too great, if losing them. She keeps hurting my head. Babaji will have a lot more territory than me, if that division upper they know about that. The physical universe, but he lives...in hell maybe.

I try to understand why he needs to stay in the physical dimension, Zawanna or Kail or me will be enlist near by military, I understand that, he is also too. He is lower himself one rank to deal with all of this. Does that mean we are dragged to see him inside the physical dimension of the universe. He never thinks we are too blondie, I can guess, his color is in Indian, his guards are nothing but the white golden armory like Little Mermaid. I have no idea how wheat black means Indian, if he modified his own color. I am sure he cared about it. 帝君 is very blacken wheat. 


======> I think these what I claim is for Frozen. Correct. I don't know anything else why its relevant. Ice mountain is Himalayas - Shambala. That word in Chinese is my restaurant near here, there was a Beef CEO like Simon noodle place not too far. On 2 different side.

I would prefer a lot more spirituality looking up the TV, but I understand that Tina assault things and that Prince Harry is nothing pretty neither just I look at his dad, like I used to look at any kid, that is every 2 second lies and they all buddy together inside the movies screen; that I can see that.


=====> I think.... The fridge if they put a tongue at upper, they gonna lose that tongue? You know what it means...hazard behavior maybe you should inspect the basic human degree other than the fire and water. 10 years pass, I will tell you my first impression....




沒有留言:

張貼留言

目犍連的媽媽 Magallana's mother

目犍連的媽媽,清海她們有某種版本故事,我找亞洲的,Tiny 小世代 4.0 Hive 身高 ( height ) 誰?你們誰會法語 ( whom knew French ) 我不吃巧克力 非常清楚腦袋 照片可能是假的 The very very clear brain, the ...