2023年11月2日 星期四

Meaning I describe the exact thing, that is really happened that time in my life. The points 10 years ago, meaning I understand all of that part.


But the things I don't know them 20 years ago, never gonna be 10 years all that happened, I draw closer to Keanu, that is Hollywood format language. The business?! The Silicon Valley, Lords of Ring, oh no ....you talking about a real economic term.

Sit down, and be practical, cc from 3 Art, or that time the newspaper has this Lion Gate, that is Hunger Game their company. So near by, there is some other company. I told everyone I am reading the newspaper everyday. We put that one full year. Nothing but the newspaper. 

So if saying a real thing, you mean the biz, or the economic term, or the Hollywood Movie chart on the holiday box office tickets....all that.

Ella Enchanted, I see Adam or I didn't think of Laura be honest. I have no idea whom that is?  t will be none of this movie, has one person I can take, not Tina, never gonna be Hank. 

(No, not thinking about UB or England, no....those things were gone gone gone. I left a lot of things behind up to 2014. There was a brand new life in SMTV, or some other things all that we did with nick's family.)

__________________


I will not know what the student formats really went, because 10 years ago no one told me or contact me. Like I did say to know, you cannot tell people 10 years later, something like this happened, you tell me the first point of time and I will tell you all, "STOP".

The student formats were that nick was not, my mother was not. Her friends were not. 

Tell me when I realize they were the student format. This year 2023. Again,....you don't tell me you were the student formats right now, its Westlife you screw it up in front of me or Shane, or between I didn't find out he was the leadership during my high school, so there is a diversity. I remember....oh no, not that.

I didn't know that students format for a very long time, its almost 1 years away from last Dec. 2022. oh no, this gonna be 2024? The last time it was 2018-2020. Do you realize that year keep going down, and I am not the first one to know that?  Stop, not that.

There is a lot of the moment like that, I can tell you.  The details exactly what happened, i don't know. I can see Wing that is the underground fighting. oh ....not anything like that. You can open talk about, let's say I know the public forum, its my own blogger, I say....so publically you say, everyone brings a point to discuss. That is okay. Its too many classify materials, we bring to a discussion, none of that were the lawful means. None of us knows.

So for that reason, that is not underground fighting. People want others to bring out a discussion, and I wasn't dead, so I figure it out that is the correct way. I believe that. Talk open, say it. And that was what I did, that was my decision.


Right, I will say all that were my points.

The things were, during this entire entire entire span, "Where you all been to?"




沒有留言:

張貼留言

目犍連的媽媽 Magallana's mother

目犍連的媽媽,清海她們有某種版本故事,我找亞洲的,Tiny 小世代 4.0 Hive 身高 ( height ) 誰?你們誰會法語 ( whom knew French ) 我不吃巧克力 非常清楚腦袋 照片可能是假的 The very very clear brain, the ...