2023年11月1日 星期三

Among Gods, you will have this choosen ones, like in 2014, I got forced into a job on the TV monitor.

I stand there at the TV monitor.

None of you ready for anything as such in any claim. Not really. Eon, or kalpa will not be your evolution. You keep doing this heart cutting push or pulling. Those are not the quality life. Those you slam people's name to make a point, you are very lazy, very inept, and very impaired included, and no one in this any Western sphere will ever know, you will forever never got a driving license anymore.

I will tell you go back to your mother, sometimes if she still keeps clean of her mostly weight off, not any of this Western sphere heavy diet, I have seen how many becoming a very big giant, I don't really like anything about the bf, I will tell you that. That time I feel I have no lean on. His language was very bad.

Shame, I think that is the Italian 去糗 it hurts my head behind every single day, I wish he will stop, everything I wish he will stop I will tell you that, everything. 

Make an embarrassing moment. Alyssa when she was small, she started to cry. She actually knew about that. She was very small. A lot of this pair up your height, pair up your 9-5, you cannot sleep inside your own bed, or saying, one quiet moment, someone doesn't do this things to your head.

You know, and being forced to watching TV all that.


A lot of people prioritized to a lot of things don't make a life having any meaning but they will tell me they have every meaning in life, like one lifetime = Eon.

That means 40 years x 24 hours x 60 mins x 60 second.

That is as much as the meaning you mean everyone has something to say. Really. None of you are the saint, and none of them can get out this heart cut heart pulling, if you can taste of anything in that such, that is very very psycho.

Just stop it.

You have a money issue, not I have any issue I cannot see anything violence, in your speech, in your thought, those are very dense art painting like those black transparent yellow dim dim dim lucent someone shouting to someone, someone literally having a huge blow of the voice to shaken the space and time in that singular moment of the house.

You really think no one is around. I will tell you....what all this NSA, all this Harry Potter, you really believing it, how the universe are teening with the life, every character be questioned, if you just cut off your tongue, to this time at any space of this Earth, because there is one Bible, it might serve you well. 


Your language tone

Here

He is a cyclone psycho just like his Linkedin written, what does that mean?  The ex-bf. Probably just means its more than a psycho, its with the cyclone weather channel in it too. How smart....Its on the Linkedin. Everything looks normal. 


|   Airport   |  Kitchen   |  Whom  |

He cannot shut up, I am telling you, the only things he ever did in life is he is so full of himself, you actually say I am full of myself blow. One of those English words. The handicap cannot do anything but go and opening up their mouth to sound like a professional, that is 2 of them keep doing that. Be good at it. And you all believe it, those are real.

I don't think.


Most guys are very sad, and dull and very very selfish I am telling you. The very dense mood, they are in UB those. You go to those TV guide all that, will sound like they got trained. It won't matter if they have the conditioned, you wish its a lot more happier guy. I don't trust it, but I have heard they exist. Really. 

If you staring at a method to surf with the wave to get a profession, or you work on yourself how to treat life better, treat the human better, treat anything better. You might live happier, that doesn't mean anyone before like the very beginning they sort out their profession and save for the 65 years old.

I tell you "eternity" wise for saying, I wish I just suffer this once. Meaning someone has to keep living on, with the beginning of the money. And what do you do with that money? Because this is the 40 years old bracket, a lot of the people are in the home owner manual or one of those managing people's bracket.

You all saying everyone get to go home.

You might think I am 24 hours on my Youtube, or one of those I don't know if they are behind a system or when they will get a voice message all that....you imagine anyone doesn't go equip with the idea in life, 

  • Do you ever think of life?
  • Do you ever take on life?
  • What do you prepare in life?
  • What you think of life?
  • Its just the American medical board telling me to memorize the entire textbook, oh ! And how do they make that TV bow to them for me to receive this from the TV monitor. 
  • In the real life time. So when they did the Khan, its a indirect mail....
  • Contact.
  • oh ~ The anatomy and physiology textbook. That is not an actually medical school people focus on when I read their MCAT, its bio-science, I don't even know what that is. Its one of those all speices under one God?



沒有留言:

張貼留言

目犍連的媽媽 Magallana's mother

目犍連的媽媽,清海她們有某種版本故事,我找亞洲的,Tiny 小世代 4.0 Hive 身高 ( height ) 誰?你們誰會法語 ( whom knew French ) 我不吃巧克力 非常清楚腦袋 照片可能是假的 The very very clear brain, the ...