2023年11月2日 星期四

Classify worlds are not exactly what you saying they "think in law" but they have some knowing, because those media shows them (its in English)

No, they are not the lawyer, they also gone to the lawyer to proceeding in the legal sense. I know that. So when you saying if I look at them....

I think its not classify people gone to them. Its the court room they walk in, they either go straight to the Judge like they playing a big shot, or whichever this local court, I never been to and worse, you are at which location of this UB Buffalo all around, and your background is in where....all that added up.

I think its purely just the court room seeing them. It might be just the Judge seeing them, that simple. It becomes their eternity. 


Pretend some stranger having a conversation, and if I say, "I think I travel a long way from it used to be my host family background to UB, but later I was not also in the city near the border TN, it was moved to University of Kentucky. There I met Laura. Its a best friend position."

"I used to know Amy, she was a high school clerk, she never gets out of the town. You know how those town life they live at. They graduate from high school, and then they got pregnent with the high school bf, I don't really know why they do that, but they might start with some home grown business, it was everyone talks about it. I remember that."

"But I remember this movie, its kind of long time ago, it was like 20 years ago. Because all those people stay at the home town, like the home coming game, the home coming Queen those English words, but once I move to Lexington, or Adam if he promises like he did, he moves to Lousville, he is North West than me and he gone to the university. I personally think everyone I knew, all left the home town. Me, Adam, Sammy, or Martin. We are just we knew there at that time EF students. Adam he should gone to his dad that time. "

"So when Adam was not at that time in my EF year, you heard about Madrigal, and all this movies connect. Amy is part of that Madrigal or this Sailor Moon first sailor position. How they met. The problem was I don't know whom that is. My aunt's name or Britney has a video. But she was thin, and she keeps looking like....someone. Eric's gf I think. But I report that time to the UK as the student we have a known bank there."

"When I saying me and him looks alike, its because he dress the church choir a lot better clothing, not the long, its like diper those hook on the neck, coming it down. So if I describe whom got married, and she and her husband left. You saying in one class Madrigal, its saprino, saprino 2, auto, base, tenor or they all have a 2 position too. Terry and me were Saprano. Amy she is not Saprano 2 I think."

"There is a lot of people, I change 3 times host family, oh no, that total added up human I ever see, Rebecca used to have Wedn Team kids, or Keith too. That is one church activities, you won't tell what's difference because one of the madrigal girl I think she looks like...maybe the same girl, she will talk about as me thinking the American girls, they all having a job in US. Almost in the high school, she was working in the gasoline station, Terry was a doctor's office, and someone is ....I don't remember."

"We have a concession stand, meaning the fundraising, the candy bar. Its from the music teacher, so we gone to the madrigal competition in South Carolina - the Mytle Beach. Martin at that time, I think he just staying home, or if they all just EF knows they studying at home. I move 3 times, tell me where is one textbook. I didn't bring any." 

"So if you added the total human, we also have this EF activities going on, or Scott or Blake their basketball tournament with that Orlando. But when you say prom, that is a new date, and Nicole next year she was on drugs, because she was in Summerset, we were not in Summerset, we were at South." 


"I make myself this video I see, the movie, I click on, or I insert that video in my personal blog, you would think at least I be careful, whom is in it. At least I know that."

"There is nobody in it, each and every time I keep looking at the same thing."



沒有留言:

張貼留言

目犍連的媽媽 Magallana's mother

目犍連的媽媽,清海她們有某種版本故事,我找亞洲的,Tiny 小世代 4.0 Hive 身高 ( height ) 誰?你們誰會法語 ( whom knew French ) 我不吃巧克力 非常清楚腦袋 照片可能是假的 The very very clear brain, the ...