2023年11月2日 星期四

Not really.

Dean's claim, no.

Normally you don't need to volunteer those information but I think he is being honest or somewhere the court room, or he gone somewhere, or if worse, during these 10 years, where you all been, or your kids, do you know?

Such as dress up formal occasion any? Is that one-to-one or a group then, one-to-one. No, no jailing, just sharing each other feeling when they get hurt, or someone shadow them in the medical school, anything you know?


I can say, they torment me, every side. I don't have the mood or a credit card to get an ITune when I left America. I don't use the credit cards here. But i know what that is. Do you find out whom they talk, how they talk, what information they given out? 

No, but that Tina Jojo next by a key hang up Hank, he is not dummy, but he is mouth close he cannot say it in his expression. He plays the PC fighting boy's game.

Tina's English is bad, but sometimes she knows that is her low IQ, so she doesn't express as much. But some of this UB pride kids, from your sin, I will tell you, they are a very very very proud kid, anyone look at them.

The proud and arrogance. 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

目犍連的媽媽 Magallana's mother

目犍連的媽媽,清海她們有某種版本故事,我找亞洲的,Tiny 小世代 4.0 Hive 身高 ( height ) 誰?你們誰會法語 ( whom knew French ) 我不吃巧克力 非常清楚腦袋 照片可能是假的 The very very clear brain, the ...