2023年11月1日 星期三

It may not be Shane, sorry...its Nicky ==> Mathrew dead on the CNN.

I heard that yesterday.

Brian and Shane they reading the books, when Shane was younger format, he cannot sit on the books. Meaning he is literate now? So that birds thing, I can just ignore it. Not really....I have no personal feeling about it. When Nicky or Shane shows up, I ask them. What is this or anything about that.

Tim Cook things, no.

Everything else I have to sit down to talk about it. Right now its my mother and my aunt doesn't know what happened to their kids, really. I explain to them.


(I ate something, maybe...)

Sorry, Shane !!!

How about wait until those SA their building things, because I think they are playing the lotto inside those hidden box like the voter registration for.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcc-pwn31HU


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AtYR3offvM


I used to think they trick me. 

All this animals on the otter side. 


Otter

"Roll over my dead body", that is in English some parentings like the grandpa talking methods. You know English?! Are you a liberal? Maybe too bright light for their eyes.





沒有留言:

張貼留言

目犍連的媽媽 Magallana's mother

目犍連的媽媽,清海她們有某種版本故事,我找亞洲的,Tiny 小世代 4.0 Hive 身高 ( height ) 誰?你們誰會法語 ( whom knew French ) 我不吃巧克力 非常清楚腦袋 照片可能是假的 The very very clear brain, the ...