2023年11月1日 星期三

Shane has a lot of the issues, it disturbs me.

His TV wife made him a scarf so she gone to the lawyer to ask her home privacy by someone has an ability to see....NSA, Harry Potter, so the lawyer gone to the Judge to ask. 

She moves something a box inside ilke X Man heart, robotic she made for Shane, near these Conan wood cabin, near the forest, that is the 1000 cuts of the photo inside. So psycho, this women dressing in Elsa Blue.

I think Brian and Mark indoctrinated before they prevent me so Shane will be the kid of that couple inside the China, and Brian is the tin face robot, by their company, they company told them 2. I didn't see Mark, but I see Brian. 

I think this Westlife messenger might an old lady on it.  Because they are in the concert.

I think Brian is his height, the rest I don't know....what is their head.

The police chop off Nicky's right foot, if you looking at this "Make me feel", Brian is on his right side. You mean Peyton's right foot. I don't think want to think any of them.

Shane might be a hobbit in Loving the Silent Tear? So they are Circuits? You mean Ireland tap shoes dance. I want to scream, literally. My neighbor today, those 3 lights are off. Its completely in darkness right now. Above Trio. like 6 7 8 floor

I went to wake my mother up on the sofa, she scream, I didn't scream. She was dozz off. I went to tell her how the psycho Tamang thinks, or anything else in the conversation. She is watching a ghosty film, on the TV. She says, "Its very scary."

Nick is a cyclo psycho, and she is? She says, "I don't remember most of them", but she tells me the movies content a lot of time. 


I tell you they only have this Taipei police station their merits since 90s, they ever did, or the China too with this cult, or all the Asian police did. I think Taipei is a happy Vatican place. 






沒有留言:

張貼留言

目犍連的媽媽 Magallana's mother

目犍連的媽媽,清海她們有某種版本故事,我找亞洲的,Tiny 小世代 4.0 Hive 身高 ( height ) 誰?你們誰會法語 ( whom knew French ) 我不吃巧克力 非常清楚腦袋 照片可能是假的 The very very clear brain, the ...