2023年11月1日 星期三

Some people in their essence doesn't care one bit of the humanity, NOT one human I EVER cared, if they all entirely humanity ending up in the hell FOREVER.


Not really...

BUT right in front of my faces, something between its doable, or at least SAYING out loud clearly in the normal sense, ITS my freedom right, how I feeeeeeeeeeeel SOOOOO gooooood saying it. However vola I make myself sounds like, I have done more worse of that Past, you bet that is the History, or that was the humanity. Or simply those useless 10 to make a bimbo wall everywhere....to sound like useful for the time being.

Like anyone cares their existence or I care ever the humanity at all.

Anything they keep.....



沒有留言:

張貼留言

目犍連的媽媽 Magallana's mother

目犍連的媽媽,清海她們有某種版本故事,我找亞洲的,Tiny 小世代 4.0 Hive 身高 ( height ) 誰?你們誰會法語 ( whom knew French ) 我不吃巧克力 非常清楚腦袋 照片可能是假的 The very very clear brain, the ...