2023年11月1日 星期三

I was up 45 mins ago, I just lay down more.

The birds say I should get up before, anything I need to get up?

The pain patch is with the food better. No, I don’t take that much pill, but it has been a bit painful the back. I want to drink the water first routine, later some food +patches. Right now I can bear the pain to wait …

I review a certain thing I question, the older things last 2 days. No, not new thought…lay there like my eyes my other brain.


In general


Inside life, you found out it was the university major was the only thing getting through your pension seeking methods will be as early as when they suppose to be done - the middle school.

So you don't have a job, or everyone else going home, the Silicon Valley gets lay off, you mean if the governmental dares to put everyone on the street, and California has a lot of them. You negatively wishing ill for everyone, or thinking how worse can it be?

Its everyone on the street they dare.  They dare. 


In the process


I told you I freak out, I told everyone remember? I was doing something but 8 years were gone. I am not very sure they knew behind if the spiritual meditation needed 1000% for one Hunger Game, I will be honest telling you because American that side they are Christian. I will tell you, I need a lot of the spiritual power whatever that is, any New Age meditation like SMCH given that sheet, it didn't need to be the Quan Yin Methods, but that sheet has a reason ending up on a satellite TV.

The things were, everyone needs to pile up a CV, not just the college resume. If you got cut off, you cannot find one job, or in the process, you cannot go home, your family statue have zero money.


Some people are older than me


Much older and they establish themselves earlier than I am, or when they were my age, so they know what it means when the stability are settle in, you don't go intrude that age bracket life to imagine anything vola. And it is right now happening with me. Meaning other than Zawanna they given the world, I use my brain in the legal process if saying one fallacy or all the movies if not too violent, I can process fine, because it affects me. I remember which movie Tamang took me to see. With the street black in it.

Same to any other upper world them, I didn't need to intrude, in the end I will tell you all that really. You imagine people leaning towards, you go there to occupy people's friend or 5 mins attention.

You know what is a really really attentive pot or pan inside the kitchen? No, you never done that. A fried pan with the oil on it, not to burn yourself but putting some or which herbs in it, to lightly and watch with your eyes to give something and onion later on, all that with some cut carrot shredded, so they all going in the slow cook pot, or some rice cooker like yesterday I show you? You mean it, that is real? 

Do you know what is that bed sheet, or the washing machine or the dryer you stand there to fold, to back-up or to calling where to find the fabric, because the birds cut off all my stuffs in my room here?

The really really tedious jobs you say routine wise, you stick to it, or together you do it fine, alone or with your mother or with another person. You mean you are not stingy to stand inside the kitchen because no one is home, one pot, one pan, one cooker, whichever that means, no one sees, so you are not on the line app, or a chat room to sit in my sofa to clutch your 2 legs in, one of those Square with some kinds of the socks on her feet? 

A lot of you bothers me.



沒有留言:

張貼留言

目犍連的媽媽 Magallana's mother

目犍連的媽媽,清海她們有某種版本故事,我找亞洲的,Tiny 小世代 4.0 Hive 身高 ( height ) 誰?你們誰會法語 ( whom knew French ) 我不吃巧克力 非常清楚腦袋 照片可能是假的 The very very clear brain, the ...